1) Speak Up Press publishes Speak Up Online, featuring the original fiction, nonfiction, and poetry of teens (13-19 years old).
Speak Up Online is NOT being published at this time and is NOT accepting submissions.
2) BOOK LENGTH YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION by writers of all ages.
Click here for Speak Up Press book length submission guidelines.
3) Teens can join Speak Up Press’s Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
The TAB guides Speak Up Press in its mission to support adolescent literacy and give a voice to teens.
4) Read Speak Up Press’s BLOG called SUP. SUP contains news about what’s going on at Speak Up Press as well as conversations about writing. Check out the writing prompt posted on SUP each week.
5) After all this info, you still want to know more? Click on the CONTACT US link below and send us your questions and/or feedback.
Speak Up Press, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization started in March 1999, benefits youth by giving teens a voice and supporting adolescent literacy. Speak Up Press believes that teen literacy blossoms with the power of authentic voice.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Speak Up Press is supported by individuals, corporations, and foundations from across the country.
Please consider donating to Speak Up Press. Click on DONATE/ORDER.